Easiest Vegan Oil-Free 2-Ingredient Instant Pot Creamy soup
This soup is so epic - not only because it tastes so smoothly amazing, but also because it contains all the nutrition of just 2 whole food ingredients and is so easy to slap together and press the button on your instant Pot. I'm forever grateful to my vegan friend, Becky Boyle, who taught me how to make this soup and is allowing me to publish her simple recipe.
Vegan Cooking Level: Beginner With an Instant Pot
1/2 head of broccoli including all the stalks, chopped into 2-inch pieces
5 medium potatoes, skin on, quartered (I used Yukon Gold)
1. Add the 2 ingredients to the Instant Pot.
2. Fill to the line of the vegetables (not over) with filtered water
3. Add any spice profile you like. I added 1 tsp. of each: curry, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper, that's why my soup is yellow-ish.
4. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and push the tab in the "sealed" position. Press the "manual" button and set the machine to 15. When it's finished, allow for a natural pressure release and when cooled enough, remove the lid.
5. Use an immersion blender to blend to the desired texture from chunky to all the way creamy like mine.
I added a spicy hit of smoked Paprika to the top of mine before eating my bowl!
Want to take back your health eating this way
but need help to get the health & weight loss results you really want?
Schedule a FREE Plant-Empowered Woman Activation Call with me to:
-CREATE a crystal clear vision for the healthy lifestyle you want free of the health conditions and limiting beliefs that are dragging you down
-UNCOVER hidden challenges sabotaging your health and weight loss efforts
-LEAVE this session with a plant-based plan...renewed, inspired and ready to reclaim your health quickly through a whole food plant-based vegan diet and lifestyle
With Love, Broccoli & Vegan Weight Loss Magic✨
-Vegan Coach Naomi