Vegan Villakulla Belize!
Just 202 steps to the Caribbean Sea and just on the edge of a life-changing adventure for you!
Scroll down below to find all the general info you need to plan your next Retreat with us: Room pictures and descriptions, retreat prices, flight info and upcoming group retreat dates (added monthly!)
"I came home bolstered with confidence about this plant-based lifestyle's purpose and sustainability, not just in my life but for all beings and Mother Earth herself. Totally satiated!" - Anne
Vegan Villakulla is an air-conditioned 2-story, eco-friendly structure built in tropical Belize style just 202 steps from your door to the sandy water's edge of the Caribbean Sea. The top floor consists of a large, specially designed open-concept GROUP COOKING KITCHEN & CAFE with an adjacent OUTDOOR YOGA/RELAXATION VERANDA for 10 with a Palm Thatch "Palapa" covering. The ground floor consists of
4 PRIVATE ROOMS that each sleep 2 with a private bathroom, private air-conditioning and private entrance. There is also a DOWNSTAIRS OUTDOOR VERANDA with seating for relaxation.
Couples can choose a king room OR singles share a room with 2 single beds.
Two of the rooms open to the ground floor Veranda, available first-come/first serve upon request!
Cooking & Adventure Retreats
NEVER GO DIGGING IN YOUR POCKET THE WHOLE TIME YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED! NEVER WONDER WHAT'S IN THE FOOD BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS WHOLE FOOD PLANT-BASED VEGAN!
ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING MEANS the price per person* includes:
ALL your accommodations
ALL your whole food plant-based no oil meals and snacks
ALL the cooking workshops
ALL your group activities
ALL your group transportation to and from activities and transportation to and from the airport in Placencia.
*Price does NOT include ANY of your airfare.
Prices for 7-day, 6-night ALL-INCLUSIVE RETREATS* are deeply discounted in the OFF-SEASON Summer Months of May through September when you may experience more exciting, hotter weather and more seaweed than usual.
*KIDS aged 3-12 half price. Specific retreat prices vary depending on practitioner offerings and length of retreat and can be seen below.
TYPES OF RETREATS:
Each month we will be adding specialty-themed Vegan Cooking & Adventure Retreats we create for solo travelers or couples to join which you will see below, each with a booking link so you can read more about each and book any time online.
Custom-create a retreat for your group of 7 and the 8th spot (YOURS!) is free...BRING YOUR
AHIMSA Yoga teacher trainings, yoga students or groups of yogis
Family retreats and reunions
ACTIVITIES INCLUDE YOUR CHOICE OF:
Sailing the Caribbean Sea
Snorkeling the local islands & reefs
Jungle hiking to waterfalls
River tubing through the rainforest
Eco-Action and habitat preservation activities
YOGA any type/any place/any time day or night - bring your teacher or use ours
Mayan chocolate farm tour & making chocolate
Garifuna drumming lessons & dance party
Making our own coconut milk
Fire circles & ceremonies
Guided meditation practice
Daily whole food plant-based cooking workshops with Vegan Coach Naomi Green
Chillin', relaxing, napping at the beach club
Walking our local Placencia Village for Souvenirs
Vegan Pizza Night & Live Music
CONTACT ME: email@example.com to discuss creating your own retreat!
Choose the length of stay, activities, vegan menu, dates in Belize at Vegan Villakulla for your followers, friends or family.
WE facilitate the entire retreat (including bookings, itinerary, meals, activities, transport) and all you have to do is get your airfare, participate and show up to teach your tribe's workshops with JOY!
Let's talk about your dream retreat for your friends, followers or family!
"Usually my husband did the cooking but since returning from retreat,
I began to use the whole food plant-based recipes we learned together
and it was easy to integrate into our life.
I now find myself cooking on the weekend, just for the pleasure of it!"
-Colette & Eric
FIRST, You will fly from your nearest INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT to Philip S. Goldson International Airport in Belize City. Currently, Delta, United and American fly both direct 1-stop flights from most international city airports in the US and non-stop flights from Orlando, Miami, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles and Denver.
NEXT, You will book a Round-trip puddle jumper on Maya Air or Tropic Air from Philip S. Goldson International Airport in Belize City to Placencia (our retreat center location) for $200 which flies many times throughout the day. Choose the next closest flight time for an hour after/before your arrival to the airport. We will pick you up and drop you off at the airport in Placencia - 5 minutes from the retreat location!
Upcoming Vegan Cooking & Adventure Retreat Dates at Vegan Villakulla Eco-Retreat Center Belize
- Sun, Feb 12Vegan Villakulla Eco-Retreat Center
- Sun, Mar 12Vegan Villakulla Eco-Retreat CenterMar 12, 2023, 4:00 PM EDT – Mar 19, 2023, 11:00 AM EDTVegan Villakulla Eco-Retreat Center, Placencia Peninsula, BelizeFree Your Inner Child & Nourish the REAL YOU! Maybe a unique Vegan Cooking & Adventure Eco-Retreat at Vegan Villakulla Belize with Inner Child Healer, Nicole Harmony and Vegan Coach Naomi Green is just the thing you need to get you out of a your rut and into action and empowerment!
- Wed, Sep 15Cedar CitySep 15, 2021, 3:00 PM MDT – Sep 20, 2021, 11:00 AM MDTCedar City, Cedar City, UT, USAVeg-Curious or Totally Vegan Adventure Seeker? There's nothing better than an ALL-INCLUSIVE bucket-list adventure out west exploring the hoodoos and views of Bryce Canyon National Park & Cedar Breaks National Monument AND seats for a fun musical at the annual Utah Shakespeare Festival...Let's GO!
- Thu, May 20ArcosantiMay 20, 2021, 4:00 PM – May 25, 2021, 11:00 AMArcosanti, Arcosanti, AZ 86333, USAJoin us in this Bohemian Arcosanti Community, tucked just South of Sedona, Arizona where we’ll craft delicious vegan food together eaten rooftop Al Fresco, hike, climb and explore the Agua Fria desert, seek the energies of the Vortexes in Sedona and delight your compassionate and creative side...
- Fri, Apr 23Devil's Den Prehistoric SpringApr 23, 2021, 5:00 PM – Apr 25, 2021, 1:00 PMDevil's Den Prehistoric Spring, 5390 NE 180 Ave, Williston, FL 32696, USAThinking about going vegan or are already vegan? Back by popular demand because we SOLD OUT 4X before, it's our famous "Cave Snorkeling Vegan Awakening" Cooking & Adventure Wellness Retreat feeding body, mind & soul APRIL 23-25, 2021 in this little slice of serenity we found in Williston, FL.
- Fri, Apr 02Devil's Den Prehistoric SpringApr 02, 2021, 5:00 PM EDT – Apr 04, 2021, 1:00 PM EDTDevil's Den Prehistoric Spring, 5390 NE 180 Ave, Williston, FL 32696, USAWho needs a plant-based RE-DO learning and practicing lots of fun and easy ways to take back your health? This vegan weekend lifestyle and plant-based oil-free cooking retreat is just for you!
- Fri, Dec 11Devil's Den Prehistoric Spring
- Fri, Oct 23Devil's Den Prehistoric SpringOct 23, 2020, 5:00 PM – Oct 25, 2020, 1:00 PMDevil's Den Prehistoric Spring, 5390 NE 180 Ave, Williston, FL 32696, USAThinking about going vegan or are already vegan? Back by popular demand because we SOLD OUT TWICE before, it's our famous "Cave Snorkeling Vegan Awakening" Wellness Retreat feeding body, mind & soul OCTOBER 23-25, 2020 in this little slice of serenity we found in Williston, FL.
- Fri, May 15Mike Roess Gold Head Branch State ParkMay 15, 2020, 5:00 PM EDT – May 17, 2020, 1:00 PM EDTMike Roess Gold Head Branch State Park, 6239 State Rd 21, Keystone Heights, FL 32656, USAWho needs a plant-based re-set practicing lots of ways to take back your health? This vegan weekend lifestyle and plant-based oil-free cooking retreat is just for you!
- Thu, Mar 19ArcosantiMar 19, 2020, 4:00 PM – Mar 24, 2020, 11:00 AMArcosanti, Arcosanti, AZ 86333, USAJoin us in this Bohemian Arcosanti Community, tucked just South of Sedona, Arizona where we’ll craft delicious vegan food together eaten rooftop Al Fresco, explore the Agua Fria desert, seek the energies of the Vortexes in Sedona and delight your compassionate and creative side...
- Sun, Nov 17Green Culture
- Fri, Nov 01Devil's Den Prehistoric SpringNov 01, 2019, 4:00 PM – Nov 03, 2019, 1:00 PMDevil's Den Prehistoric Spring, 5390 NE 180 Ave, Williston, FL 32696, USAThinking about going vegan or are already vegan? Back by popular demand because we SOLD OUT last April, it's our famous "Cave Snorkeling Vegan Awakening" Wellness Retreat feeding body, mind & soul this November 1-3, 2019 in this little slice of serenity we found in Williston, FL.
- Sun, Sep 15OrdervilleSep 15, 2019, 5:00 PM – Sep 22, 2019, 11:00 AMOrderville, Orderville, UT, USAThinking about going vegan or are already vegan? There's nothing better than a unique week of whole food plant-based eating spent out west exploring the hoodoos and views of Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks through inner meditation and outdoor adventure with like-minded souls...
- Fri, Aug 02Mike Roess Gold Head Branch State ParkAug 02, 2019, 4:00 PM – Aug 04, 2019, 1:00 PMMike Roess Gold Head Branch State Park, 6239 State Rd 21, Keystone Heights, FL 32656, USAWHAT? A whole food plant-based wellness retreat with a plant-based doctor right here in Florida? WHOA! I want to eat that and cook like that! WAIT! I LOVE hiking and swimming the Florida State Parks - what fun - and the whole trip is VEGAN?
- Sat, Jun 01ONLINE