Wed, Sep 15|
Music in the Mountains Vegan Cooking & Adventure Retreat
Veg-Curious or Totally Vegan Adventure Seeker? There's nothing better than an ALL-INCLUSIVE bucket-list adventure out west exploring the hoodoos and views of Bryce Canyon National Park & Cedar Breaks National Monument AND seats for a fun musical at the annual Utah Shakespeare Festival...Let's GO!
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2021, 3:00 PM MDT – Sep 20, 2021, 11:00 AM MDT
Cedar City, Cedar City, UT, USA
About the Event
This retreat is for you if you...
- Are VEGAN-CURIOUS for health, environmental or ethical reasons but have not acted on it because you are not sure about the food!
- Are ALREADY VEGAN and want an adventure cooking amazing budget-friendly, time-friendly whole plant food dishes with us and other open-hearted, open-minded people.
- Enjoy ACTIVE, OUTDOOR CANYON HIKING & EXPLORATION in beautiful nature settings both wild and designed to delight and inspire beginner to intermediate hikers who can walk 5 miles.
- Love a good musical and can't wait to experience PIRATES OF PENZANCE together at the annual Utah Shakespeare Festival.
- Dream of and settling down to a STARGAZING MEDITATION, FIRE CIRCLES and exploring your own spiritual journey.
- Love working with animals at the SOUTHWEST WILDLIFE FOUNDATION SANCTUARY & REHABILITATION in the backdrop of the nearby Cedar Canyon Nature Park
- Have always imagined yourself on a group trip like this MUSICAL IN THE MOUNTAINS VEGAN COOKING & ADVENTURE RETREAT and can't wait to join us September 15-20, 2021!
Click here for full retreat details and booking info: https://go.goingveganforhealth.com/music-in-the-mountains-welcome